North Burnett Regional Council adopted the 2021/2022 Budget on Wednesday, 30 June 2021.
This is a responsible budget which gets the basics right and delivers a sustainable level of essential services.
Key highlights from Council’s $17.6 million capital works budget include:
• Over $3.5 million on our region’s roads and bridges
• Over $1.25 million on our town’s water and wastewater infrastructure
• Over $1.9 million on community and economic development programs
Download the 2021/22 budget documents by clicking the documents below:
- 2021/22 Operational Plan
- 2021/22 Revenue Statement
- 2021/22 Statutory Budget Documents
- Budget Summary Document
See Media Release here.
(Visited 2,603 times, 1 visits today)