What is RADF?
The Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) is a partnership between the Queensland Government and North Burnett Regional Council to support local arts and culture in regional Queensland. RADF funds are aimed at the development of emerging and established artists, creative practitioners and producers.
Information on Eligibility, Assessment Criteria and Application Form
- Application Form – RADF applications are now online through Smartygrants. Please click on the apply now button above. * You will need to create a Smartygrants account when prompted as you start your submission. If you require any further assistance please contact the RADF Liaison Officer on 1300 696 272.
- Eligibility Checklist
- RADF Guidelines
- Auspicing Agreement
- Community Connection and Wellbeing
- Increasing Community Skills and Capacity
- New Art Genres for the North Burnett
- Strengthening and Celebrating our Local Communities
For more information, please see the RADF Guidelines.
When is funding available?
- Please keep an eye on Council’s Facebook page and website for details.
When will I know if I have been successful?
- 6-8 weeks from closing date.
All applications are assessed by the RADF Assessment Panel who make recommendations to Council.
North Burnett Arts and Cultural Advisory Committee
- Dr Geoff Walden (Chair) – Gayndah Ph: 0418 792 159
- Melinda Jones – Monto Ph: 0477 726 785
- Kerry Slack – Gayndah and Mundubbera Ph: 0429 611 841
- Lorraine Maskell – Mundubbera Ph: 07 4165 4563
- Gillian Nicholl – Mt Perry Ph: 0427 725 570
- Cyndy Seabrook – Biggenden and Gayndah Ph: 0458 275 192
- Terms of Reference
For any queries please contact the RADF Liaison Officer on 1300 696 272 or firstname.lastname@example.org.